Thursday, August 7, 2008

August Already?

I say that, but July really did go by slowly for me. August, however is flying by, which I am very happy about.

We are preparing for our trip to Port A now. My midwife knows a fellow midwife in the Corpus area, so we are covered. I am excited and yet, I know I'll wear myself out. I plan to sit around as much as possible. Dawn says she expects me to deliver mid-September and maybe I will. I still think the last week of September is when he'll be born. We'll see, we'll see.

So, birthdays are coming up here in the Coleman house. And I don't just mean a few, I mean everyone except me will be having a birthday here soon. For the girls, I re-painted their room with a cute monkey theme and got them accessories to match (sheets, quilt, rug, some monkeys to play with). Ryan gets a Rainforest lunch party in San Antonio and I think we have decided on a bike for him. Jacob wanted some leatherworking stuff, so that's what he will get. He really has enjoyed leatherworking since Susie, a friend of ours, has been working with him on it. I can't believe I am going to have an 8 year old who's almost as tall as I am!

Well, today is normal. We are going to keep trucking along on school so that we don't get behind. Though I guess it doesn't matter too much, since I like the idea of year-round schooling. We get lots of breaks that way and don't get burned out or forget everything over the summer.

No comments: