Monday, August 18, 2008

Changing again?

Yes, our minds have changed again. No trip to Port Aransas for us after all. We have decided that the money would be better spent elsewhere. So, at least don't have any more planning to do.

So, now I'm at about 34 weeks and am as impatient as ever. I am so tired of being uncomfortable and hot. Ah, well, it really is all worth it in the end. I do love having these kiddos. No real changes, still doing well. I am having the early contractions though, which I am happy about. At least pregnancy doesn't go on forever.

Jacob has taken up chess and loves it. I am trying to become more involved in the Midland homeschool group and they have chess on Monday nights. Jenna is saying she has enjoyed playing a little too so tonight she wants to go and check it out also. I'm glad they are having fun.

No comments: