Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's A....

BOY! So, we finally know that Coleman number 5 is a boy. He looks strong and healthy. He was very active and the radiologist had a hard time getting all of the sonogram pictures she needed. As far as the due date goes, it stayed about the same, so we're right on track for the very end of September or the very beginning of October. I am going to be very surprised if he is born on Jennas' birthday, September 30.

This week we are having a revival. It's a short one and only lasts 4 days. I had the nursery full of older kids last night and it about wore me out. I won't go into detail, I'll just be nice and say that people really don't seem to understand how to take care of children these days. I have always found that I tend to do things differently than others and apparently child rearing is yet another difference. I just can't see how people can put their children in daycare everyday and then need a break from them when they actually do have them. I know, this is not a new story to many, but can't families understand that there is a season for small children and it doesn't last forever? Mine may last longer than others, haha, but I'm enjoying it! Mike was commended the other day by a public school teacher. He told him that he was one of the few parents he saw that actually cared about his kids, and our kids don't go to a public school! Okay, I'll step off of my soapbox here, I could probably go on forever about it.

No comments: