Saturday, April 19, 2008

Battery Charger Located

I have found the charger for the digital camera. I am very happy about this. It is charging now.

We had a good short trip to Lubbock yesterday. I got a few nice used clothes for the kids and will finish hanging them and putting them away today. My mom is doing okay and was happy to see the kids. She says we don't visit enough, but I just can't handle the cigarette smoke. Not to mention if we are around each other too long we don't get along. At this point I'm happy with the strained relationship we have.

Mike is washing the cars today and the kids are enjoying the sun outside with him. It is really a nice day here. I am getting things ready for the potluck tomorrow at church and the continuance of our missions conference.

For now I'm going to try and publish one of the older photos I already have, just to practice posting photos. I know my picture isn't too recent either and I'll work on getting that updated as soon as possible. I do NOT like taking my picture while I'm pregnant though, so that one may have to wait a while.

No comments: