Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday's Happenings



Today I cleaned and worked. Okay, more cleaning than working. I went through every toy we have and filled box after box for the church garage sale. Mike says I'm nesting, haha! It does feel like it's getting more crowded here though and the little one is still months away from arriving. Now at least we will have some space for him when he gets here. I will just move Rachel to Jenna's queen bed and the boys already sleep on bunk beds, so the crib will be ready. It's not like the baby won't be sleeping next to me most of the time anyway, but during the day for naps and stuff the crib sure is handy. I guess if we are blessed with more kids we may have to start looking for a 4 bedroom.

Jacob has been working on his skateboarding lately. He sure loves it. They had a judged competition today at the skate park, but he went and worked out with Mike at Aikido instead. I think he's a little young for that still anyway. They do have a 3-8 year old age group though, so maybe next year I'll feel better about taking him. We are trying to get to the skate park early now because the afternoons are really getting hot. At about 9 to 10 am it is perfect weather for him to skate and the other three to play on the playground. I thought there wouldn't be anyone there that early last time, but there sure was. I am really happy with how the older kids look out for the younger ones. I am also glad to see so many parents there with their kids and not just sending them to go by themselves. I think I have this picture thing figured out, so I added a picture of Jacob on Thursday morning. It still isn't where I want it exactly, but I'm getting there.

And, before I go, I will add a cute one of Rachel....which is REALLY NOT where I want it. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments: