Wednesday, April 16, 2008

No jury duty!

Well, these last few days have been spent wondering if Mike would be selected for jury duty. Yesterday we found out that he was not selected. Though it is our civic responsibility, I was not ready for him to miss our vacation.

We will be headed for the Grand Canyon the first week of May. I am excited. I enjoy getting out of here once in a while.

I talked to my mom yesterday and told her we would come visit her Friday. I am happy about being able to shop at Lubbocks' wonderful second hand clothes store. I haven't found anything comparable to it, anywhere. They really do work hard to ensure there are some well-kept used clothing on their racks. I can spend $100 and come home with a mound of clothing, NICE clothing. What a blessing to have this store so close!

No comments: