Monday, April 14, 2008

My First Blog!

I finally started a blog. I hope to keep it updated as much as possible. I also hope that everyone enjoys reading about my average life.

Today we continued working on catching up with school. We had gotten behind because I was so tired in my first trimester (And I got extreemly ill). Now that we are going into the second trimester, I can really feel my energy starting to come back.

I also did so much research today on a new curriculum for next years' school that I feel like my eyes are crossing, haha! I think I have finally decided to go with Landmark Freedom Baptist. I think it will more closely fit our family than our current program. I guess we'll see over the next year.

I hope to write in the mornings from now on, I just wanted to get started. I am excited about having a blog.

No comments: